dk or Purpose Inc Appeared In:

January 30 2011

Old Friends New Company

Written by / Posted in pubcon poker tournament / 11 Comments

One of the first people I ever met involving the internet business, in fact I think it was the second one, was Erik Ricasa. In fact I met him when he was doing SEO and building sites, before I even had my first email address. It possibly could have been 1996 or so? 1997? Eric has done every angle of the only world from SEO, to site design, and analytics to running the business end of a large company doing all of it.

Another old friend is one of the few people who can rival me as the networking royalty of the internet world. Becky Ryan knows everybody in the online business world.When I first was creating thinktank, she spent literally 2 hours on the phone with me giving me advice on the social landscape of the SEO, SEM, world.

I am excited that they have joined forces along with some other very bright people to form LiBeck Integrated Marketing.

1. Eric itzkowitz said on February 1st, 2011 at 1:31 am

Whoa… I went to high school (MCHS) with Erik J. Ricasa: Analytics Manager @ LiBeck. He was one class ahead of me. SMALL WORLD!!!

2. Maid dresses said on February 2nd, 2011 at 2:41 am

Those people are already a name in the SEO world. And your so blessed to meet them, eh.

3. Kamilli0n said on February 13th, 2011 at 10:14 am

It’s amazing how important SEO has gotten over the years. In order for a website to succeed online these days, it must be SEO optimized in order to get attention from an average internet user

4. 38minutes said on February 14th, 2011 at 4:29 am

SEO is a fascinating trade. I’ve been doing editing work for a company website, and I have to leave certain strange phrases intact to not mess up the search results.

5. Olivia said on February 19th, 2011 at 11:33 am

Good to know great minds coming together for a greater endeavor. All the best for the new company. Kudos to all of you guys! 🙂

6. mcleguip said on February 20th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Good Luck with your new company. ^_^

7. Haydee Corbilla said on February 21st, 2011 at 12:08 am

Your company will surely be a threat to other internet marketers…hehehe.. Keep up the good work and relationship guys..

8. labelle said on February 24th, 2011 at 9:46 pm

this is what we call here in the Philippines as having friends in all the “right” places

9. Ingrid M. Pena said on March 4th, 2011 at 1:38 am

I don’t want to imagine what great things these two will do in the future especially in the field of internet marketing, SEO and SEM. What is more awesome is you are under their tutelage.

10. karenC said on March 7th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I hope to rub elbows with the experts 😉 Hooraaay to your endeavors!

11. ivy said on March 15th, 2011 at 3:17 am

i will be like them someday!

What do you think? Join the discussion...
How do I change my avatar?
Go to gravatar.com and upload your preferred avatar.