dk or Purpose Inc Appeared In:

July 7 2010

two solid opportunities from two friends of mine

Written by / Posted in internet crew / 16 Comments

The last few years I have made some amazing progress in the internet world and had the chance to do some amazing things, including helping some of the biggest companies like facebook and Azoogle with their marketing. I’ve also sold millions of dollars of my own stuff.

The reason I have been able to do this is because of the contacts I have made. Without the guys I know, and the stuff they know I would be at 0.

Two of the guys I have been the most impressed by, are unfortunately both selling their thing tomorrow/today.

One of them is John Chow, the legendary blogger. John, who is coming to thinktank this year, has nailed the Make Money Online market so hard, that even google had to back down when John didn’t follow their rules. The guy just kills it, year after year, making a very substantial amount of money from his blog, consistently, a nice steady flow.

I can’t tell you the number of doors, and the money made that has come as a result of my blog, and since the beginning I have looked to John to find out what was working, and what I should do.

When Shoemoney sold the Shoemoney system, John Chow sold such a big percentage of the memberships that I was shocked when I heard.

John’s training program is now live, and selling with a limited number of spots. Want to make money blogging? This is the guy who wrote the book. It is a few hundred bucks, and could literally give you a career and a business for less than a thousand bucks if you use it right. John has been an inspiration to me, and can be a very, very helpful guy to know. 100,000 people a month who read his blog is an awful lot of eyeballs. By being part of this program, you will end up on Johns radar, where you definitely want to be if you are in this game.

—-

On to the next thing. Jeff Walker. I can’t even begin to tell you how impressed I have been by the Product Launch Formula. I have studied the first 20% or so that he has released, and it has changed the way I will do marketing forever. Makes the stuff I have been doing before look like the work of a child.

They had a few cancellations, orders that did not go through or whatever, and opened up a few more seats. Beg borrow or steal to get in this course.
Just with what I have learned so far, in the past few weeks, I made an extra couple of thousand bucks which paid me back what I paid for the course.

They even let you sign up for about 20% down, and then you can cancel in 30 days and get it back. Honestly, not to be mean, but if someone can’t just take what is learned in the first 30 days on this course, and make a decent living off of it, they probably don’t belong in this game.

Check it out. Comes with my highest recommendations!

1. Nina Wolf said on July 7th, 2010 at 5:01 am

Interesting article.The formula sounds very promising!I’m very intrigued about that book,I will have to check it out.I like their return policy,shows that they are serious!Thank you for this information!

2. Hathery said on July 7th, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Honestly, I wouldn’t pay any money for one of these sorts of systems. I just feel you could easily get as much information online with proper research. Perhaps if you gave a little more information about what the system actual entails I’d be more apt to bite?

3. eric said on July 9th, 2010 at 8:01 am

The course sounds like it would be worth checking out,but still a little bit more information would also help us make up our minds much faster.

4. Erica said on July 9th, 2010 at 9:55 am

This is very inspiring. I should probably look into it.

5. Goran P said on July 9th, 2010 at 5:51 pm

I agree great insights you haven’t stopped with the good stuff.

6. ladygothkiller said on July 9th, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Unique, most places want in full up front for the whole price. 20% is revolutionary.

7. Marc said on July 9th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

I would agree with the whole 20% concept and how it make things easier. I can see that you guys are really onto something with this system. My interested is Peaked! L81

8. Marc said on July 9th, 2010 at 11:08 pm

You would be insane not to inquire Info…

9. Monique Hayes said on July 10th, 2010 at 10:23 pm

It sounds like an interesting formula, but it is not likely something I would pay for

10. copolo said on July 11th, 2010 at 7:54 pm

More info is definitely needed.

11. demos said on July 11th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Blogging to make money online…inspirational blogs can leave people motivated to get rich sharing knowledge with one another. Cool to know more.

12. sraley2 said on July 12th, 2010 at 9:42 am

I’m immediately turned off by the “surfer dude” voice of this blog. I understand a desire to communicate in a friendly fashion and pull people in by being “real”, but saying the word “amazing” twice in the first two sentences and referring to colleagues as “these guys” just sounds uneducated. It’s pretty difficult for me to want to be interested in what is being sold here when it sounds like the idea is being pitched by Keanu Reeves.

13. SnowBall said on July 12th, 2010 at 6:01 pm

John’s training program sounds awesome! I’m totally a fan of his, but has anyone done the live training program yet? dk, that is AWESOME that you are making your money back and then some from the Product Launch Formula.

14. kmwolfe said on July 13th, 2010 at 9:18 am

This article was interesting and somewhat inspiring, but I am still skeptical about the possibility of blogging for a living. However, if this article’s writing quality is any indication of the skills needed in the pursuit, I am encouraged.

15. TawnysSlave said on July 13th, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Wow! No reason to not check it out and see what it can do for you. It seems that anyone with the desire and time can succeed if they put their mind to it. I would also suggest getting more info, but the Product Launch Formula does seem interesting indeed!

16. Hoo Kang said on August 4th, 2010 at 1:44 am

It’s a little too late for PLF 3.0. Guess, I’ll have to find, borrow, or steal it from someone. Muhahaha (evil laughter).

DK care to lend me yours for a couple of days :P.

What do you think? Join the discussion...
How do I change my avatar?
Go to gravatar.com and upload your preferred avatar.